- Interested in making the jump from 2D CAD to 3D
- Looking to change jobs and want to check out SolidWorks
- Only using CAM software in-house, and looking to add CAD
- Using another 3D CAD in-house, but interested in swapping out for SolidWorks
- Working as a consultant and interested in adding SolidWorks to your service offering
- Company has been acquired by a company using SolidWorks or will acquire a company with SolidWorks
- Currently using SolidWorks, but interested in checkout other SolidWorks solutions like Electrical, Simulation, Data Management
Objectives of Session:
This session is geared toward those who are interested in getting hands on with SolidWorks software. During our two hour event our instructor will:
- Familiarize you with the design controls and interface of SolidWorks
- Help you design a single part in SolidWorks
- Instruct you on how to mate that part to create an assembly
- Walk you through creating a shop drawing with a bill of materials (BOM)
We’ll also have time to cover your specific concerns as well, so bring your questions!
Please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com after you’re registered with any specific issues you would like me to cover and I will do my best to address them in this session.
Use The Link Below to Register:
What to Bring:
We will have workstations set up. All you will need is something to write on and something to write with if you’re interested in taking notes. You can also bring PDF’s of drawings if you’re interested in having us take a look Also, questions! Bring them! No previous CAD experience needed.
When: Friday, November 7, 2014, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
Where: MLC CAD Systems – Houston SolidWorks Training Center
10777 NW Freeway, Suite 101
Houston, TX 77092