Attend the OTC 2015 conference, and stop by the SolidWorks software booth #5606 to say hi.
Register today for a complimentary 1-Day Pass to attend OTC 2015, courtesy of MLC CAD Systems & SolidWorks Software. After completing the registration, you will receive your conference attendance badge in the mail.
The 1-Day Pass allows you to register to attend OTC 2015 free either Wednesday, May 6th or Thursday, May 7th 2015 only.
After OTC 2015 is over, meet us at the MLC CAD SolidWorks Tech Center in Houston for 2 hours of free SolidWorks training on May 8th from 10AM – 12Noon, the Friday after OTC 2015.
Our instructor will:
- Familiarize you with the design controls and interface of SolidWorks 2015
- Help you design a single part in SolidWorks
- Instruct you on how to mate that part to create an assembly
- Walk you through creating a shop drawing with a bill of materials (BOM)
After the open house, you will have the opportunity to fire questions at our SolidWorks instructor specific to your industry.
We will have workstations set up for you to use, all you will need bring is:
- Something to write on / to write with.
- PDF’s of drawings if you’re interested in having us take a look
When: Friday, May 8th from 10AM – 12Noon
Where: MLC CAD Systems
Houston SolidWorks Training Center
10777 NW Freeway, Suite 175, Houston, TX 77092
The Houston Offshore Technology Conference is the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.
Check out the OTC 2015 list of exhibitors
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here are some of the reasons why you should attend.
- Quality: Technical program selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Networking: More than 90,000 professionals from 120+ countries are there.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.